Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THE AIRPORT

Well, I'm glad that is over !

The airport was hectic; people running all of the place, kids screaming and to make matters worse; I GOT LOST!

When i arrived at the airport, i had no idea where to go, i was asking people for help but they didn't speak our language. I was getting very fustrated and a little worried that i was gunna miss my flight :S
I was walking around in circles and then finally i found where i was spose to be!

Once i put my luggage through to get checked i went to have breakfast .

I met some really nice people that were also going to the Great Barrier Reef while ill be there so atleast now i have someone to sit with during the flight.
Once i arrived at the airport in QLD, i went through all the customs and stuff then got my bag and i was off. I caught a taxi to my hotel that i was staying at then left to arrive at the dock for my cruise boat.
I was running late so ill shortly post some information about my trip to the Great Barrier Reef.

Talk soon =]

No comments: